My agency rep left today for Ethiopia....after counting down to this day; it has come....
Her little shoes...itty bitty clothes...blankets that carry my scent....the white baby dolls....its all on their way....I beg it finds their way to her! The photo album....who knows what will happen to that....
I woke up the last two mornings crying....I was crying in my sleep and woke myself up...that is a really sureal experience...confused yet feeling overwhelmed with emotions....I dream of her little face over and over again...making me dread falling asleep; it just hurts too much!
When you are sinking you wonder when you will hit the bottom; when the sinking will stop...you think it cannot get any deeper and yet it does...so deep that the light of the sun is no longer illuminating the water.....Monday the sinking will stop; and whether I fall to the bottom; into the darkness or resurface to the top; into the sunlight...it will end! It will finally end!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment